Create value from optimised social media
Not convinced by social media’s ability to generate leads for your accountancy practice? Each social platform attracts different types of potential clients and provide great free spaces to increase your practice’s visibility. By utilising content and clever scheduling tactics using Checkpoint Marketing for Firms, tap into social media as a resource and generate new business.
Social media marketing can help you find new business and connect with clients – even more so since GDPR came into force. Get your social media strategy on track with Checkpoint Marketing for Firms, our social media management tool with pre-written posts specifically for accountancy firms.
Our friendly Account Manager, Connor Mears covers how to:
- Access potential clients without being restricted by GDPR.
- Easily access real-time information in order to understand your audience.
- Control multiple social media channels from one easy-to-use location.
- Share relevant Social Media Tax posts to minimise time spent on content creation.
- Optimize your activities in order to generate value from social platforms.
About the presenter
Connor Mears is an experienced Account Manager within the Tax & Accounting business of Thomson Reuters. He is particularly knowledgeable when it comes to leveraging social media for accountancy practices, and is part of the newly formed team who specialise in caring for customers and ensuring they have the tools they need.
About Thomson Reuters
Put simply, our software helps you to automate compliance tasks and manage client data, so you can focus your valuable time on the work that matters most.
We work in partnership with thousands of accountants in practice to help them reach their highest potential, both today and tomorrow.