Are you compliant with the latest EU VAT Regulations?
The European Union’s e-commerce VAT package means now is the time to consider how this will impact your business on cross border e-commerce transactions and the practical steps you have to consider for compliance.
These changes will have a significant impact for any business which is selling goods and/or services to consumers across the EU. The changes also affect businesses operating electronic interfaces such as online marketplaces or platforms facilitating such sales where the value of goods is below €150.
The EU is also removing the €22 import VAT exemption, so businesses not using IOSS will have to pay import VAT on all goods being sold into the EU.
Register today to this on-demand webinar which will give a clear overview of what is happening in this landscape, how it affects you, and how Thomson Reuters can help you comply with these regulations.
What was covered during the webinar:
- Why is change required to B2C e-commerce?
- Who and what will be affected by the 2021 EU VAT e-commerce change?
- Overview of the schemes including OSS (One Stop Shop) and IOSS (Import One Stop Shop)
- Changes to VAT liabilities for marketplace sellers
- Leveraging technology to comply with VAT regulations
- Practical steps for compliance