Don't Get Left Behind: How to Prepare Your Tax Department for the Future of VAT in the Digital Age
With the EU Commission's report on VAT in the digital age, e-invoicing mandates, and real-time reporting requirements on the rise, it is essential for companies to address e-invoicing compliance at a strategic level; the e-invoicing requirements are unfortunately non-aligned and there is a high level of complexity to manage each country requirement. The digital age brings with it a new set of challenges, and it's imperative for companies to stay up to date with key developments and prepare their tax department for the future of VAT.
Join us for this exclusive webinar with AccountancyAge to learn how to navigate the complexities of end-to-end VAT process in the digital age. We will answer questions such as: What can accounting, tax, IT and finance functions do to ensure quality VAT filing aligned with current and upcoming countries’ VAT requirements? What are the expected changes? Will accounting, tax, IT and finance functions need new skills and have to adopt new content enabled automation tax technologies? And how can you meet current requirements and stay ahead of the curve?
In this webinar, you will:
- Gain critical insights on the latest developments in VAT compliance in the digital age, including e-invoicing mandates and real-time reporting requirements that are already impacting businesses
- Learn about the immediate and long-term impact of these changes on companies and the urgent practical steps they must take to remain compliant and avoid penalties
- Discover how technology is rapidly evolving to address new compliance challenges, and why companies need to take immediate action to prepare their tax department for the future of VAT
- Abby Lee - Senior Regulatory Associate, Pagero
- Andy Blackstone - Tax Director, M&C Saatchi Group
- Kirsty Kerr - Senior Product Manager, Indirect Tax Compliance, Thomson Reuters