ON-DEMAND WEBINAR: Power your corporate tax compliance process with the latest tax content technology from ONESOURCE
Open the door to a seamless corporate tax workflow which goes beyond simply compliance with the arrival of the next generation of ONESOURCE Corporate Tax. The new web-based platform combines years of experience in the field of compliance with cutting-edge tax content technology. Find out why ONESOURCE is the tool of choice for businesses across the globe, including Big Four firms in the UK, Ireland, Australia and South Africa.
When efficiency and transparency are demanded in equal measure, it’s essential to have a trusted compliance process you can rely on – but it’s not just about tax. Increased pressure to better evaluate risk and report to HMRC with total accuracy is met by new and evolving demands for greater flexibility. The COVID-19 pandemic has highlighted the importance for businesses to adopt tools which meet the needs of a changing workforce in this ‘new normal’ world of work.
Tried, tested and trusted by Big Four firms and hundreds of leading corporations for over thirty years, ONESOURCE Corporate Tax is the best it’s ever been. See how to stay ahead of ever-changing regulation and file compliant returns seamlessly and securely from wherever you are working. Complete your tax computations with renewed confidence, with a simple process using few clicks. A proven and well-established platform used widely in workflows around the globe, free-up time for value-add work elsewhere.
During this 45-minute webinar, we will cover:
- How to complete an end-to-end computation in the most efficient way, with a fresh modern interface
- Why proven web-based compliance software is a suitable long-term solution for your business
- How to achieve greater flexibility to leverage data from multiple sources using flexible data collection technology
- How to reduce reliance on your internal IT teams
- How to integrate tax with your own business applications, both now and in the future
- The quick and easy onboarding process to ONESOURCE Corporate Tax
Fill in the form on the right-hand side to view this webinar on-demand.
Briony Kempton, Sr. Proposition Manager, Thomson Reuters
Josh Allen, Sr. Solutions Consultant, Thomson Reuters