Demystifying the EU’s eCommerce 2021 VAT reforms: Practical steps to compliance
The EU E-Commerce VAT package that came into force saw sweeping changes to the VAT treatment of B2C trade across the EU. While the industry is grappling to interpret the new legal principles and associated compliance mechanisms, have businesses in the B2C ecosystem really grasped the practical and operational implications of these changes? And how have they impacted organizations? In this webinar our expert presenters will cut through the complexity and uncertainty surrounding the legislative changes. They'll provide clear, crisp and simple illustrative examples to guide and offer you practical and operational steps to avoid business disruption and remain compliant. Hear from retailer Schwarz what steps they have taken, and their approach moving forward. What will be covered:
- Who and what will be affected by the 2021 EU VAT e-commerce change?
- Overview of the schemes including OSS (One Stop Shop) and IOSS (Import One Stop Shop)
- Changes to VAT liabilities for marketplace sellers
- Leveraging technology to comply with VAT regulations
- Practical and operational steps to avoid business disruptions