Embracing ‘The New Normal’ of managing corporate tax and finance
As CFOs assess the aftermath of Covid 19, mass remote and flexible working, the digitization of tax, Brexit, and constantly evolving tax regulations, corporate tax and finance teams are being forced to change the way they operate and embrace ‘The New Normal’ of working.
Thomson Reuters is therefore delighted to bring you a 1 hour webinar with leading industry experts sharing their experiences of how they have adapted to ‘The New Normal’. over the last few months, They will share their lessons learnt and how they are using technology to improve business continuity and enhance processes for the future. [There will also be an opportunity to submit your questions through a live chat function which will be responded to throughout the webinar]. Find out:
- What steps to put in place to deploy a successful work environment?
- Best practice for managing virtual/distributed teams and keeping on track
- Deploying the right tax technology to develop a solid business continuity plan
- Have tax & finance teams made it a success and what are the benefits?
- What does it mean for the future of the workplace for tax and finance? Is this a catalyst for radical change?
Mark Hart, Director of Partners and Alliances and Solutions Consulting, Thomson Reuters Europe
Chris Downing, Partner, Tax, KPMG
Martin Kotula, Global Vice President - Head of Value Advisory for Spend Management, SAP
Steven Smith, Head of Proposition, Thomson Reuters Europe