Global TradeWorld-class global trade management software and customs solutions
Start your 30-day free trial
Revolutionise your trade compliance whilst enhancing supply chains and embrace the future of Global Trade Management with ONESOURCE.
Our state-of-the-art platform ONESOURCE empowers Compliance, Trade, and Supply Chain professionals to leave behind post-Brexit complexities, eradicate concerns over rising sanctions, and manage supply chain risks.
By partnering with Thomson Reuters, you will optimise trade processes, eradicate bottlenecks, and experience seamless cross-border transactions.
Embark on a transformative journey with our 30-day trial of industry-leading tools: Denied Party Screening (DPS), Trade Lane Analyser, Global Trade Content, and Smart HS.
AI-powered software that streamlines and automates your classification workflow for imports and exports.
- Save time and improve accuracy with automated 6-digit classification
- Ensure consistency in classification decisions across business units and locations
- Determine impact of regulatory changes on your product classifications and valuations
Trade Lane Analyser
Access global trade analytics to identify potential risk factors and savings opportunities.
- Compare your sourcing or sales lanes to plan and implement new import/export strategies
- Identify the most cost-effective combination of transportation and compliance cost choices
- View and compare main/preferential duty rates, future rates and rules of origin
Global Trade Content
Comprehensive collection of foreign trade regulations and regulatory knowledge.
- Obtain up-to-date regulatory import and export information from a global network of trade compliance experts
- Access coverage of over 210 countries and territories, free trade agreement rules of origin, OGA/PGA requirements and export controls
- Reduce risk of fines and penalties due to incorrect data being used to file customs documents and transaction information
Denied Party Screening
Integrates with your ERP, CRM or SRM to automatically screen your supplies and customers for risks.
- Meet regulatory obligations and make informed decisions with denied entities information curated by a global network of analysts
- Screen customers and suppliers against 350+ global lists
- Prepare for audits with confidence, with access to standard reports, extracts, queries, and built-in email