Providing you optimum efficiency
TRAINING COURSE DESCRIPTIONS
ONESOURCE Corporate Tax
Introduction to Corporate Tax
Concentrating on basic functions and features, attendees will develop knowledge of ONESOURCE Corporate Tax and the skills to prepare corporate tax computations and returns through the use of specially designed case studies.
No ONESOURCE Corporate Tax experience required
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Navigate the interface in order to develop the sheets required to complete a corporate tax return for a company
- Analyse the expenses in the income statement for a company and make any necessary adjustments
- Analyse the balance sheet for a company including:
- Calculate the capital allowances for a company
- Complete a chargeable gains calculation for a disposal
- Use the software to calculate the quarterly payments on account for a company
- For an investment company, analyse the expenses of management
- Follow the appropriate steps to e-file a completed tax return
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
All novice or new users who will prepare or review corporation tax computations using ONESOURCE Corporate Tax.
The fee for this training module is £550 per person. Subject to minimum attendance and we reserve the right to change date where necessary.
The training takes place from 9.30 to 16.30. We will forward you the joining instructions after you register for the course.
Cancellations may be made up to 10 working days prior to the course date without charge. Cancellations made within 10 working days will be charged in full. Clients wishing to replace one candidate with another on the same course may do so within 10 working days of course start date free of charge.