Building a business case for indirect tax automation
Exclusive content from our SYNERGY 2020 user conference
As a tax manager, you have a vital role in building a business case for change when it comes to indirect tax automation. You’ve done your research, and you know your indirect tax team would benefit from comprehensive tax automation. But the most critical question remains: How are you going to fund the investment?
Attend our post-Synergy 2020 webinar, where you will learn:
- The tools to build a tax automation case
- How to speak to tax and non-tax stakeholders
- Identifying quantifiable and non-quantifiable savings
- Recognising unexpected benefits of indirect automation software
- Practical steps to pull it all together
Our expert speakers will be available to answer your questions for the duration of this webinar.
Please note: that we are not offering CPD credit for this webinar. This webinar originally aired in November at our SYNERGY 2020 user conference.
Wednesday 14 April | 11:00-12:00 BST
Director, US Indirect Tax, Accenture