Corporate Tax – South AfricaSimplifying corporate tax in South Africa
SARS company tax software you can depend upon
ONESOURCE Corporate Tax solution from Thomson Reuters helps South African companies with SARS tax returns they submit to the South African Revenue Service. Tax in South Africa has become vastly more complex over the past decade and with improved collection and audit capabilities from the tax authorities, companies need to invest in technology to ensure they have the ability to submit accurate and timely corporate tax information. The financial and reputational risks faced by companies from errors or omissions in their tax processes and submissions need to be addressed and managed by a robust tax system.
World-class software for SARS tax returns
ONESOURCE Corporate Tax is a comprehensive tax management solution that improves the efficiency of tax departments in calculating and submitting their returns and giving the user confidence in the final tax computation. ONESOURCE Corporate Tax provides easy to use features that guide users through the complete process including:
- Warnings are provided should schedule balances not agree to the trial balance and schedule amounts are cross-referenced to the tax computation and ITR14.
- The software also assists the user to identify the disclosure schedules required to be completed for SARS and allows supporting information or documentation to be stored.
- Advanced security features limit access to authorised users and allow for differentiated access to different levels of users.
ONESOURCE Corporate Tax in South Africa – Features and Benefits
- E-file directly through ONESOURCE to SARS e-filing website.
- New tabbed viewing format for schedules, allowing more time to analyse detail.
- Integrated database solution enabling year end or interim tax computations, tax return preparation, deferred tax computation and tax administration
- Accurate tax information when you need it for internal reporting, provisional tax calculation or ITR14 preparation.
- Updated for new SARS ITR14 disclosure requirements and tax legislation changes.
- Developed locally with specialists in the South African market, who also provide the full range of support services, including implementation, user training, customisation, telephone and on-site product support, legislation and disclosure updates and software functionality upgrades.
Accounting For Every Step Of The Direct Tax CycleDiscover the Direct Tax Suite
You may also be interested in
The only global solution to automate the complete indirect tax management process.Find out more
Powerful workflow management software that drives your tax process.Find out more
Take the stress out of managing the process with our tax provision software.Find out more