Don't Get Left Behind: How to Prepare Your Tax Department for the Future of VAT in the Digital Age
Return to the site
- Gain critical insights on the latest developments in VAT compliance in the digital age, including e-invoicing mandates and real-time reporting requirements that are already impacting businesses.
- Learn about the immediate and long-term impact of these changes on companies and the urgent practical steps they must take to remain compliant and avoid penalties.
- Discover how technology is rapidly evolving to address new compliance challenges, and why companies need to take immediate action to prepare their tax department for the future of VAT.
- Abby Lee - Senior Regulatory Associate, Pagero
- Andy Blackstone - Tax Director, M&C Saatchi Group
- Kirsty Kerr - Senior Product Manager, Indirect Tax Compliance, Thomson Reuters